Thursday, August 13, 2009

TED Talks II

Well one more wake up and I will be on my way off island with 6 credits and 2 core classes done in my M.Ed in Instructional Design program. I am hoping to be finished with the entire program by Fall 2010.

Tonight, we had another night session and saw two videos:

1. TED Talks - Clay Shirky on "How Social Media Can make History":



I felt that is was pretty interesting and certainly shows the change, progression and development of the internet towards an omni-media future where it will become the hub of a lot of the current media and social interaction.

The second video to me was a bit of a left turn, but interesting in its own right.

2. Charlie Rose: "A conversation with Neurologist V.S. Ramachandran".



Interesting topics; but for me, a bit disjointed and the whole point of watching these videos for this class was lost on me.

14 Hours and Counting to get OFF NANTUCKET!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! (^_^)