Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Shanklish - the book!!

Hello,

So it has been a bit since I have posted - between work, school and getting our house ready to sell - it has been busy!!

However, I did manage to get out a small 'how-to' book on making shanklish, a Lebanese cheese that can be made at home using a few ingredients that you can get from any market.  Here is a peek:


Shanklish by Patrick Owen Chadd | Make Your Own Book

The book was a lot of fun to put together.  (^_^)

 I have the book available via Blurb Bookstore and Amazon.com - if you have any questions, feel free to send me a note!!

Have a great day!!

P

1 comment:

  1. hi there patrick, is there a way of you selling it to me on digital format (*PDF) ??? my e-mail is dedalo9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! (^_^)